- Very fast rides, with average speeds of 20+ mph, with sustained speeds of 24 to 28 mph on flat, open sections of road.
- Distances typically range between 38 and 55 miles.
- While there may be occasional regrouping points, these are “drop” rides where slower riders may be left behind.
- It is important that riders be familiar with the route prior to the ride beginning.
- First time riders are encouraged to try a B or C ride prior to attending an A ride.
- Road bike with drop handlebars required.